WHITFORD COUNTRY CLUB
Located in Exton, Pennsylvania, Whitford Country Club is one of the premier private country clubs in Philadelphia. The 18-hole course, designed by William and David Gordon, features 6,768 yards of golf from the longest tees at a par of 72. The course rating is 73.8, and it has a slope rating of 135. It's bent grass fairways and tees, rolling hills and significant elevations provide a consistent challenge for all levels of golfing skill. With easy access to Philadelphia, Montgomery, Berks, Delaware and Lancaster Counties, Whitford Country Club is a convenient drive to most areas around Philadelphia.
Located in Exeter, Pennsylvania, roughly 10 minutes east of Reading and about 45 minutes west of Philadelphia, the Spine and Wellness Center is the most comprehensive and holistic wellness facilities in the country. Our facility features many features, including:
- Chiropractic Services with two accredited doctors
- Massage Therapy with many therapists with multiple specialties
- Two gyms that include traditional equipment and "American Ninja Warrior" style training
- Nutritionists that assist clients with leading a healthy lifestyle
- Physical Therapy office to help clients overcome injuries
- Certified Accupuncturist
- Doctor of Pain Management
Our golf learning center will be state of the art with Trackman 3D radar technology, E6 simulator software with 15 PGA Tour level golf courses, MySwing 3D motion analysis, Boditrak pressure mat, high speed video analysis, and more.
Pictures of the facility coming soon....